Pool Buyers Guide
Read the Pool Buyers Guide before you take the final plunge
Buying a pool is one of the smartest moves you can make…you gain a source of healthy relaxation, a natural venue for entertaining friends and family and a prestigious asset that will enhance the value of your family home.
Before you dive in though, it’s vitally important to understand that not all pools are the same…that you will have to live with the consequences of your choice for a long time as you cannot simply sell a pool nor take it back for a refund if things don’t work out.
Surprisingly although, a quality pool will cost as much as a family car, there is far less detailed or accurate information available on which to base your choice of pools on. This is why Albatross Pools produced the Pool Buyers Guide.
What is included in the Pool Buyers Guide
- Concrete, Fibreglass or Pre-Engineered Swimming Pools – are all pools created equal?
- Swimming Pool Display Centres – good places to start from
- Pool Installation – more than just digging a hole in the ground
- Pool Contracts, Site Inspections and Guarantees – check before you get in to deep
- Pool Filtration – the heart of your swimming pool
- Solar Pool Heating – extending the season
- Signing the contract then getting the pool you want
- Back-up Service – who wants to know you five years down the track?
- Running & Maintenance – the ongoing costs of being in the swim
- The Reputation – your best guarantee of a quality pool
To download a copy of the Pool Buyers Guide, simply completing the form below: