Water Testing Services
During COVID Restrictions
To help you avoid a Green Pool this Spring and maintain safe, balanced pool and spa water during restrictions, a number of options are available. These services will change as we work through the Victorian Government's Roadmap.
Following our strict COVID Safe Plan, choose from:
Out of Hours Water Sample Testing
- As of Thursday, 6 August a Water Sample Drop Off Point is available out the front of our Warrandyte Pool Store.
- Simply leave your Water Sample Bottle in the Drop Off Box located in front of the store's fence (look out for the blue and white sign)
- Please be sure to use the BioGuard Water Sample bottle previously provided by our store or a water-tight glass jar (other containers/bottles may contaminate the results)
- Remember to provide your Surname, Street Name and Contact Number with the Water Sample Bottle
- If you are unable to write your required details on the Water Sample Bottle in permanent marker, please print the Out of Hours Water Sample Drop Off Slip and attach it to your Water Sample Bottle with sticky tape or a rubber band.
- Please note, the Water Sample Drop Off Cut-Off day and time is Friday at 12noon
- Your Water Sample will be tested remotely and the Water Test Report emailed through to you (we will call you to collect your email address if is not on file)
- This is currently a FREE* service we are providing our loyal existing Warrandyte Pool Store Customers. We would greatly appreciate the return support via our Online Pool Store for any chemicals or products needed to maintain your swimming pool or spa.
- Click & Collect is available from Friday 1pm to 4pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm
- Home Delivery is also available
Water Testing from your Vehicle
- As of Monday, 14 September, have your water tested from your vehicle during Click & Collect designated days and times.
- Wearing a face covering, please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Our team will collect your water sample bottle from your vehicle, conduct a water test in store and provide you with a printout.
- Simply choose what products are needed, our team will bring your products to your car and collect payment via EFTPOS (cash payments not available).
Mobile Water Testing from your front door
- Book a Mobile Water Test via our Online Store (only available with Home Delivery).
- Simply leave your water sample at your door (or in a safe place) on the designated delivery day
- Our team member will attend your property wearing gloves and a face covering
- Please remain inside your residence at all times whilst our team member is on site
- Wearing gloves and a face covering, our team member will disinfect your sample bottle and carry out a water test from their vehicle
- From their vehicle, our team member will email through the results and then call you on mobile to see what products are needed
- From their vehicle, our team member will request your card details over the phone and process your payment on our EFTPOS machine (please remain inside at all times)
- Your purchased products will be left at your door (or in a safe place) along with your disinfected water sample bottle
- Our team member cannot enter your backyard or tend to your swimming pool in any way under any circumstances
- This is purely a service we conduct from your front door only
We are exploring different ways we can remotely support you this season. To stay up to date on store trading changes, the latest products and services available including Online Pool Store specials and handy FREE How to Guides, be sure to LIKE your local Albatross Pools Pool Store's Facebook Page:
Dandenong Pool Store: facebook.com/dandenongpoolshop
Warrandyte Pool Store: facebook.com/poolshops
*Please note: Albatross Swimming Pools (Aust) Pty Ltd reserves the right to not provide this service to a customer if he or she takes advantage of or abuses this FREE service in any way.