Swimming Pool Construction
A custom made steel swimming pool
An Albatross swimming pool is a pre-engineered pool construction tailored to the client’s specifications, which is assembled and installed on site.
How is an Albatross swimming pool built?
All Albatross swimming pools are manufactured from the highest grade of zinc enriched steel available, utilising the most advanced clinch-lock technology for superior quality, reliability and durability.
The steel is formed into custom made section panels, which are assembled together and interlocked in place via a concrete beam and floor. With the swimming pool shell installed on site, a sanitised waterproof Aqualux pvc membrane is vacuum-sealed into the pool shell resulting in a satin smooth non-abrasive skin tight purpose designed swimming pool interior.
The Albatross swimming pool construction is both economical and suitable for virtually any ground conditions without the risk of cracking, warping or lifting which can be common in other pool constructions.
This swimming pool construction method provides outstanding durability, widely accepted around the world and is in fact the swimming pool construction method of choice throughout Canada, USA, Caribbean, England, Europe and the Middle East. Albatross Pools are proud to be exporting to many of these countries.
Features and benefits of an Albatross swimming pool
- Freedom of design: any shape, size and depth
- Multiple options with depth and floor design
- Highest grade of zinc enriched steel utilising clinch-lock technology resulting in superior quality, reliability and durability
- Pre-engineered construction to eliminate product and site variances
- Suitable for in ground or elevated construction projects making it ideal for sloping sites
- Utilises a Aqualux PVC waterproof membrane – offering a low maintenance extremely durable purpose design pool finish
- Fast installation – a swimming pool can be completed within 7 days
- Low transport and handling costs - as the pool is site assembled a crane is not needed
- Cost effective lap pool construction method
- Ideal construction method for difficult sites (poor access, volatile soil conditions and slope)
- Installation in all soil types
- An award winning Pool Builders in Melbourne for families since 1969 - same family ownership and operation
- Backed by a 10 year structural warranty and 10 year interior warranty – offered by a long established swimming pool company with 50 years experience