Small Pools for Confined Spaces
No two outdoor spaces are the same nor are the functional or aesthetical requirements of each client. For this reason, Albatross Pools specialise in inground pre-engineered steel swimming pools individually designed and built to best suit a client's outdoor space and lifestyle.
Established in 1969, Albatross Pools has the knowledge and experience to present the Courtyard Series, three unique pools specifically designed to work within the parameters of confined outdoor spaces. The Petite, The Classique and The Grande are rectangular in shape, range in size and feature a step and comfort seat in the shallows. Alternate seat designs are available along with a myriad of colours and enhancement options to choose from including CleanAssist™, Ionic Fresh Water Purification, Swim Jets, Heating Systems and much more.
Courtyard Series Pool Sizes
- The Petite Pool Length: 4.0m Pool Width: 2.0m
- The Classique Pool Length: 5.0m Pool Width: 2.5m
- The Grande Pool Length: 5.5m Pool Width: 2.75m
Please note: the measurements listed are internal pool shell measurements.
How to Customise your Courtyard Series Pool
Although the Courtyard Series features three set pool sizes, like all pools built by Albatross, the Courtyard Series range can be completely customised to suit your exact space and lifestyle requirements.
Choose your Pool's Entry Design
Each Courtyard Series pool features a classically designed step and comfort seat spanning the full width of the pool, easily accommodating your family and friends. The seating area incorporates a unique gently padded underlining laminate (exclusive to Albatross Pools) providing a cushioned effect - the kids will absolutely love it (and you will too)! Alternate seat designs and wraparound comfort seat designs are available.
Select your Favourite Pool Colour
A Courtyard Series pool features a sanitised waterproof Aqualux PVC membrane that is both satin smooth and non-slip. Whilst soft to touch, it remains an extremely tough pool interior requiring virtually no maintenance and cannot chip, peel, crack, separate, leech chemicals or blister-like some other pool interiors. Aqualux is available in a multitude of colours from ocean resort-style blues through to modern patterns and metallic designs. Choose to make a bold statement with a dark colour or opt for a lighter colour and your pool will blend into its natural courtyard surrounds.
Add Enhancement Options to Your Lifestyle
You have now chosen your pool size, comfort seat design and pool interior colour. Adding your chosen enhancement options is the next and final step in customising your Courtyard Series pool. Your budget, desired lifestyle and how you intend to entertain family and friends in your new outdoor space should be kept in mind when considering each Courtyard Series pool enhancement option.
- Upgrade from a standard pool pump to an Energy Efficient Pool Pump
- Looking for an alternative to chlorinated salt pool water? Upgrade to an environmentally friendly Ionic Fresh Water Purification system
- Although small pools require very little maintenance, you may enjoy the benefits of a Robotic Pool Cleaner or even CleanAssist™
- Set the mood by choosing to add an underwater LED light– single colour and multi coloured options are available
- Cost effective to heat. You may like to consider solar, gas or electric pool heating for your small pool
- Keep your pool free of debris, avoid evaporation loss and retain your pool’s heat with a pool cover
- Looking for a low impact workout to improve your cardiovascular fitness, muscle and joint strength but don’t have the room for a lap pool? Enhance your Courtyard Series pool with a powerful Swim Jet System
- Experience the ultimate in relaxation and turn your comfort seat area into a multipurpose spa with the added enhancement of an alternate jet system, choose from Standard Spa Jets (jets only) or Turbo Power Jets (jets with a spa blower)
The Classique Display Pools
You are welcome to visit the Dandenong Display Centre and Warrandyte Display Centre to view The Classique Courtyard Series display pool. Fully landscaped and open seven days a week (closed public holidays), The Classique is one of five pools on display at Dandenong and one of six pools on display at Warrandyte. Alternatively, you can start your Courtyard Series Pool project today and a member of our team will work with you to customise your small dream pool to best suit your space and lifestyle.