Pools Display Centres
Be inspired by our Award Winning Display Centres
Congratulations on deciding to get a pool for your family! As a family who have specialised in building pools for families since 1969, we understand how exciting this time can be. Equally, we appreciate how overwhelmed you can become by the endless swimming pool options once you look beyond the inspirational pool gallery images.
Visiting a swimming pool display centre is a great place to start when beginning your dream pool project. Not only will you save yourself hours in online research by talking with an expert, but you will gain a true sense of pool designs, pool sizes and colours available. Whats more, you can splash in before you splash out on a pool for your family and go for a swim!
8 Benefits of visiting a Display Centre
- Gain a true sense of pool sizes and pool designs
- Jump in and experience different pool step design options and custom pool floor profiles
- Feel the satin smooth non-slip Aqualux pvc membrane featured in Albatross pools
- Walk barefoot on the pool surrounds and get a feel for different pool paving options including Bluestone, Limestone, Timber Decking (both real and imitation), Granite and even artificial lawn
- Speak to an expert and learn about pool cleaning options, pool sanitisation options, pool filtration options, pool lighting options, pool covers and pool heating options (majority of options are either on display or operating on or in the display pools)
- Swim in (or at least feel and taste the water) an Ionic Purified swimming pool
- Talk with (or listen to) our team help existing pool owners care for their pools in our pool shops
- Cool off and go for a swim in as many pools as you'd like! Which one will be your favourite?
Finding Pool Design Inspiration
Whether you have planned your dream pool down to the very last detail or simply have no idea where to start, visiting our display centres will certainly help. Our SPASA award winning display centres located in Dandenong and Warrandyte feature 11 pools in total. From partially elevated small plunge pool designs to an expansive lap pool featuring a custom designed L-shape wading area perfect for young children, you will be sure to be inspired.
Showcasing pools as narrow as 2.0m in width and as long as 12m in length, our display centres will allow you get a feel for just how small or large you dream pool will be. Pool photos online, in outdoor magazines and brochures can be a great way to develop your idea but by seeing a product in the flesh, you can be 100% confident you have considered all options and your pool plan is both practical and the best pool solution for your backyard.
A chance to talk to the pool experts
Our knowledgable team can guide you around our display centres and answer any questions you may have or questions that hadn't been considered until you visited the display centre. Spending even 10 minutes talking with a pool expert can save you hours of researching pool options. There may be an idea you thought wouldn't suit your outdoor space but in person you realise that it would. When it comes to pool research and answering questions, visiting our pools display centres is the right way to go about it.
Splash in before you Splash Out on a pool
Think of researching a pool as you would a car, you'd wouldn't buy a new car without taking it for test drive nor should you buy a pool without seeing it in person and going for a swim (or at least the kids anyway). With 11 display pools across our two locations, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a pool to swim in! In fact, you can even swim in the oldest display pools in Australia - four pools at Warrandyte are over 50 years old and two pools at Dandenong are over 40 years old.
See you at the Display Centres
Open seven days a week year round (closed public holidays), our fully landscaped display centres are the best place to start when beginning your new pool project.
- Visit the Albatross Pools Dandenong Display Centre
- Visit the Albatross Pools Warrandyte Display Centre