Pool Finance Options
Congratulations on choosing to build a swimming pool, it is one of the best decisions you could ever make for your family! Often the ideal time to build a swimming pool is when you are juggling the mortgage, school fees, braces and everything else that is associated with keeping kids happy and healthy. It would be nice to have the funds available upfront but for the majority, pool finance options are the next best thing.
How can I pay for a pool?
As a member of MPBAA (Master Pool Builders Association Australia, formerly SPASA Victoria), a MPBAA Contract is used with every Albatross Pools project. Specific to the pre-engineered pool system (concrete and fibreglass pools have a different schedule), the contract outlines the percentage of the total value which is due throughout each stage of a project. Preview the progress payment schedule.
Four ways to pay for a swimming pool:
- Funds already available
- Refinance your mortgage through current provider
- Refinance your mortgage with Outdoor Finance
- Pool Finance with Handypay
What is Outdoor Finance?
Outdoor Finance is a collaboration between the MPBAA and AB Phillips assisting with the refinance of your mortgage. Utilising networks and significant buying power of the industry, Outdoor Finance offers special interest rates and unique offers. Depending on your individual circumstances, Outdoor Finance could enable you to stretch your mortgage further and transform your outdoor space without increasing your monthly repayments (conditions apply).
Lets explore Outdoor Finance!
What is Handypay?
If you would prefer not to refinance your mortgage and opt for a personal renovation loan, Handypay's Low Rate Payment Plan might be the perfect finance solution for you. Valued up to $75,000, the Low Rate Payment Plan ranges from a 1-7 year term with rates from as low as 7.99% and no ongoing fees.
Lets explore Handypay!
- Learn more about Handypay's Low Rate Payment Plan
- Transform your outdoor space today and pay later! Apply Now for pre-approval without impacting your credit score
As a third generation family business operating since 1969, we pride ourselves on generations of satisfied customers and hope that you decide to join this growing group.
- Display Centres are the best place to start when beginning your pool project. Open seven days a week, save yourself hours of online research and speak with an expert in our Display Centres. If it is hot, don't forget your swimmers - you can splash in before you splash out on a pool for your family and go for a swim!
- Let's inspect your property and individually design a swimming pool to best suit your outdoor space and desired family lifestyle. Organise an obligation free site visit today >
- Did you know the Albatross Pools System is different to a concrete and fibreglass pool? Learn more and watch an Albatross pool being built from start to finish.