WIN a Backyard Poolscape Design Package
Don’t miss out on your chance to win a Backyard Poolscape Design Package by Anthony Scott Landscape Design valued at $3,300!
Investing in a swimming pool will transform the way you live and enjoy the outdoors with your family!
When you step outside your backdoor, do you have a vision for your total outdoor space or do you have no idea and are daunted by the very prospect of needing to come up with a plan? If you are the latter, consulting with a landscape designer may be a worthwhile investment. Not only will you be guided through all landscaping considerations around your pool (known as a poolscape), you will be armed with a customised roadmap specific to your outdoor space detailing everything from planting schedules through to product recommendations.
WIN a Backyard Poolscape Design Package
Together with Anthony from Anthony Scott Landscape Design, we are very pleased to announce the Backyard Poolscape Design Package Competition valued at $3,300.
- During a 90 minute on site visit, Anthony will meet with you to gain a true understanding of your total outdoor space, your family's living requirements both now and into the future, aesthetic requirements, property parameters, your level of desired maintenance and total budget
- Receive a backyard poolscape design featuring:
- a concept plan of your backyard outdoor space incorporating a custom designed Albatross pool, the soft and hard scapes, an outdoor lighting plan (incorporating the pool lighting), safety barrier suggestions and placement, a detailed planting schedule and basic offset measurements
- a concept mood board detailing specific design and product recommendations
- the final handover of the concept plan will be sent in an electronic copy via email
- an over the telephone meeting will accompany the final handover to present the concept plan. This may be scheduled on a day and time (including weekends or after hours) that suits you.
The winner will be drawn and announced on Monday, 2 March 2020.
How to enter?
Step 1. Visit our Warrandyte or Dandenong Swimming Pool Display Centres during the month of February 2020
Step 2. Complete Backyard Poolscape Design Package entry form and place it in the entry box located at your chosen display centre (or visit both locations and increase your chance to WIN!)
You’ll also get a chance to chat to one of our team as well as gaining a true sense of pool size, design and colours available - you can even test out one or all of our pools yourself. Don't forget to bring your bathers and a towel! Read more about our fully landscaped display centres open seven days a week >
Visit the Display Centres to enter
Dandenong Display Centre
157 Foster Street
Dandenong VIC 3175
T. (03) 9792 4306
Parking available at rear (off Langhorne Street)
226-228 Heidelberg-Warrandyte Road
Warrandyte VIC 3133
(Please note: near the corner of service road Bellbird Place and Orchard Grove, opposite Warrandyte High School)
T. (03) 9844 3114
Terms and Conditions
- The Backyard Poolscape Design Package Competition is a game of chance where all entrants have an equal chance of winning.
- The Backyard Poolscape Design Package Competition beings 9am Saturday 1 February 2020 and concludes on 5pm Saturday 29 February 2020.
- The Backyard Poolscape Design Package Competition winner will be drawn and announced (via Albatross Swimming Pools (Aust) Pty Ltd social channels) on Monday 2 March 2020. The winner will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the draw.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must visit the Dandenong or Warrandyte Display Centre during the month of February 2020, complete all details required on the entry form and place the completed entry form in the secure competition ballot box.
- If both locations are visited, an entry form can be completed at each location. A maximum of two entries can be made in total per property address.
- The inclusions of the Backyard Poolscape Design Package: a concept plan of winner's backyard outdoor space incorporating a custom designed Albatross pool, the soft and hard scapes, an outdoor lighting plan (incorporating the pool lighting), safety barrier suggestions and placement, a detailed planting schedule and basic offset measurements. A concept mood board detailing specific design and product recommendations will also be provided. A telephone presentation of the electronic copy of the backyard poolscape design will be provided.
- The Backyard Poolscape Design Package does not include a site survey, obtaining a copy of council planning plans (including Property Title), a revision of the concept plan, elevations drawings, 3D illustrations and a fly through. These additions are available at the standard rate determined by Anthony Scott Landscape Design.
- The winning entrant to supply an existing site plan of the house including the boundary titles prior to any design works commencing.
- The Backyard Poolscape Design Package is limited to a backyard incorporating an Albatross pool with a total area up to 150 square metres located in metropolitan Melbourne.
- The Backyard Poolscape Design Package is not redeemable nor refundable for cash or a credit on a Contract and or Project.